- Stop worrying about those rolls, stretch marks and acne scars.
- Don't worry about little mistakes. You are growing up and it would be weird if you did everything right the first try.
- Branch out and try something new.
- Be outgoing. I look back at when I was younger and want to grab myself by the shoulders and tell myself to go make some new friends.
- Do what makes you happy.
- I guarantee that test you bombed won't matter in 2 years.
- Never regret anything you do, say, or think- because in that moment that was what you wanted and how you wanted it to happen.